Heart Attack Grill Claims Another Victim! (WATCH)
It was only a few weeks ago that we reported on a patron of the Heart Attack Grill in Las Vegas suffering a heart attack while eating a menu item called the Triple Bypass Burger.
This time, a 40-year-old woman has reportedly collapsed at the restaurant while eating a Double Bypass Burger. (Only double? What a lightweight!) She lost consciousness at the restaurant and an employee called 911.
The woman had also reportedly been smoking cigarettes and drinking a margarita. She was captured on video being placed into an ambulance by EMTs and taken to hospital.
“I would say that this woman had given her body every single thing it would handle and the body finally gave out,” said the restaurant’s owner (the man dressed as a doctor in the video below).
Despite the incident, customers continue to flock to the eatery.